SiouxSports.com Forum

Will UND be selling game-used football jerseys?

Brasco

OMG! WTF is that?! :huh:

...However, I didn't like that the ones at the Sioux Shop didn't have any numbers on them. Maybe you can get them personalized like the hockey jerseys there?!?!

That is what I was talking about. I would love to get a nice UND FB jersey but would never pay for that thing. They missed the boat on that one big time.

• 1 month later...

Sorry JFR, but those are some really ugly jerseys.

I agree, those are ugly.

I have to say the best hockey jerseys out there are the old blackhawks style. I wish UND would release some "throwbacks" like those. That would probably only cause more issues.

• 5 months later...

I really think they should start selling replicas again. The Collesium look really cheap, and I don't even consider them jerseys anyways. I don't think many people will buy the blank jerseys, I have never seen another football jersey without a number. Maybe create a replica with 4 or 5 numbers like they do in D-1 because of colleges having the rights to certain players numbers ( I know in florida they can only release #1, #8, #11 and #96). Whatever happened to the days when replicas were all over the place.

I know I bought this Gemini jersey from Scheels a while ago when the new logo came out, and they had a ton of them!

91.jpg

and I also bought an old replica a long time ago either at the bookstore or Scheels. #9 Kevin Klancher(sp?)

9.jpg

I think people would be more than happy with a screen print jersey, it's better then nothing. But either way, we need to get the word out that we need more football jerseys.

• 1 month later...