SiouxSports.com Forum

2006-2007 ND High School Hockey

did RR play ugly again or arent they as good as we thought or is EGF good this year?

Well, we played a good game, had many chances but couldnt capitalize on a few. EGF's goalie is what kept them in the game. EGF to me, as a fan in the stands, looked to be a pretty good team. I think that we could have played a better game then we acaully did, but hey, do what you gotta do as long as you get the W.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we played a good game, had many chances but couldnt capitalize on a few. EGF's goalie is what kept them in the game. EGF to me, as a fan in the stands, looked to be a pretty good team. I think that we could have played a better game then we acaully did, but hey, do what you gotta do as long as you get the W.

I also don't want to hear anymore excuses.

RoughRider09....quit saying we, you are not on the team and have nothing to do with it. You sound like a complete moron who thinks they know what they are talking about.

Ok, so you've never been to high school? I say "we" meaning RR, because that is the school I represent. I know that if you were talking to someone about your school, you would say "we" representing the school you were talking about.

Oh, and RighteousOne, please tell me what I used as an excuse in that comment. I havnt said one excuse for my team. I dont need any excuses, we (red river) won the game and are seated number one. No excuses needed.

I'm a little disappointed that RR and South don't play each other until January. Usually they play within the first two weaks of the season, but this year the first meeting is mid January. I guess the debating will continue about the best team in the state until then.... :glare:

Give the poor little kid a break honestly. Let him say "we" i no i used to do it and i no a lot of people that did. His dreams are probably to play for RR but will prolly never happen i doubt.

anyways, anyone know why RR isnt in a holiday tourny this year?

I don't believe RR has been in a holiday tourny for a couple years now. I don't know why this is but they haven't for a couple years.

Ok, so you've never been to high school? I say "we" meaning RR, because that is the school I represent. I know that if you were talking to someone about your school, you would say "we" representing the school you were talking about.

Oh, and RighteousOne, please tell me what I used as an excuse in that comment. I havnt said one excuse for my team. I dont need any excuses, we (red river) won the game and are seated number one. No excuses needed.

I can assure you i have never knowlingly said "we", and if i did i quickly corrected my self.

I'm a little disappointed that RR and South don't play each other until January. Usually they play within the first two weaks of the season, but this year the first meeting is mid January. I guess the debating will continue about the best team in the state until then.... :glare:

RR isnt in the holiday tourny this year because it is Centrals turn. RR was in it last year, RR and Central switch every other year, so next year RR will be in it.

RoughRider09, do us all a favor and quit posting on here. Like I said before, you may think you know what you are talking about, but infact you dont. When proudsioux made the post about being "the most stupidest" thing he has ever heard he was talking about your previous post, not the face of it rotating...(i think)

I believe that the line consisting of Eric Meland, Russel Crary, and Andrew Vigen is the best line in the state. With that line along with Ryan Ladueceur and Jarret Galbreath i think RR stands a very good chance at beating Fargo South. Fargo is a very good team with just as much if not more depth than RR. Still i think that with Eric Melands clutch performances and Crary's ability to get open and somehow find the net, they can beat South.

I believe that the line consisting of Eric Meland, Russel Crary, and Andrew Vigen is the best line in the state. With that line along with Ryan Ladueceur and Jarret Galbreath i think RR stands a very good chance at beating Fargo South. Fargo is a very good team with just as much if not more depth than RR. Still i think that with Eric Melands clutch performances and Crary's ability to get open and somehow find the net, they can beat South.

Yeah its amazing how crary and vigen have put up such good numbers so far this year considering how tough Red Rivers schedule has been so far...

Yeah its amazing how crary and vigen have put up such good numbers so far this year considering how tough Red Rivers schedule has been so far...

Agreed, they won't put up the numbers that they have been so far. They have played some pretty bad teams. All im saying is that those 3 together will be the best line in the state. They will get the job done in the big games. Maybe Crary will score 1 goal and win the game 1-0, the points don't matter. Only the win on the score sheet does. The point is that they are the one of the best lines in the state.

Hockeyfan09, or Roughriders09....or wait...your the same person.

Actually we are not the same person, I completely agree with you on the whole RoughRiders09 should stop posting. I know it seems odd that we talk about the same issues but i can assure you we are not the same person... Also, i do not refer to The Riders as "we". Anyway, Billy the Kid, what are your views on this season?

Actually we are not the same person, I completely agree with you on the whole RoughRiders09 should stop posting. I know it seems odd that we talk about the same issues but i can assure you we are not the same person... Also, i do not refer to The Riders as "we". Anyway, Billy the Kid, what are your views on this season?

Its ironic that your bring that up Billy the kid, cause I was also going to comment on this stunning sequence of events. Roughriders09 starts to get ripped on because he lacks intelligence and an understanding of hockey, suddenly his 5 posts a minute are gone, but replaced by a brand new member, HockeyFan09. Strangely, HockeyFan09 has the exact same poor writing style as Roughriders09. Theres somthing fishy going on here...

I'm a little disappointed that RR and South don't play each other until January. Usually they play within the first two weaks of the season, but this year the first meeting is mid January. I guess the debating will continue about the best team in the state until then.... :D

Moorhead @ Fargo South Dec 21. If South beats Moorhead, RR is a solid bridesmaid until they have their shot at the bride in January.

Um, Im sorry I havnt posted for the past 5 hours because ive been in Manvil. And no sorry, im not going to stop posting, your just pissed cuz I talk about RR, and you have nothing to say bad about them. Its funny to me that billy the kid talks so much smack about me not having any hockey knowlegde, yet he comes on here, doesnt talk anything about hockey, just rips on people who acaully make comments about the forum we are in. I also completly agree with you Hockeyfan09 about Riders first line. That line will be the one to keep South in second place. But looks like we will have to wait tell January to see who truely is the better team.