SiouxSports.com Forum

Scoreboard

Riverman

It was nice to see the REA use the board and fascia (sp) ring for scores.

Could have more updates from around the league.

I loved the Holy Cross updates!! :huh:

Also thought it was a very fitting video for this weekend. God Bless our Troops!!!

Yeah that video was pretty sweet on friday. I think it caught a lot of eyes since the applause at the end was pretty good. I think the cheerleaders should wear the camo pants all the time too...it would be more comfortable for them :blush:

but i was not comfortable with the foortage of the plane hitting the tower, i think that it would have been better without that

I can see your point, but that day is what got us to this point where are are today. That defining day is why we have national guard troopers stationed all over the world as if they were in the active military. A big sacrifice. Not a good day in our history. I was in a way surprise they would put that in that in the video.

i thought the video was ok, good idea but i was not comfortable with the foortage of the plane hitting the tower, i think that it would have been better without that

The problem is too many people forget why we are at war and even the fact that we are at war.

I guess the Ralph, (nor this board) is the place to make a political statement. Still it was National Guard weekend so it doesn't seem out of line to me.

The problem is too many people forget why we are at war and even the fact that we are at war.

I guess the Ralph, (nor this board) is the place to make a political statement. Still it was National Guard weekend so it doesn't seem out of line to me.

I agree with you sir.