SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Hockey Game Dvd's

AussieSiouxFan

Hello Fighting Sioux fans,

I am interested if anybody out there can supply me with regular dvd's, recorded through tivo or any other methods, of as many Sioux mens hockey games from this season including past and future games as possible.

I am willing to pay for the dvd's and shipping fees to Australia by paypal or which ever payment method is best for you. I live in Australia and can not gain access to any games. So if anybody can supply any, DVD's from this season and any future games, for me i would appreciate the help a lot.

GO SIOUX!!!

Hello Fighting Sioux fans,

I am interested if anybody out there can supply me with regular dvd's, recorded through tivo or any other methods, of as many Sioux mens hockey games from this season including past and future games as possible.

I am willing to pay for the dvd's and shipping fees to Australia by paypal or which ever payment method is best for you. I live in Australia and can not gain access to any games. So if anybody can supply any, DVD's from this season and any future games, for me i would appreciate the help a lot.

GO SIOUX!!!

I can help you out. Please contact me at daveberger18@gmail.com and we will work out the details.

Sioux18

Not really being much of a lover by not telling me where to get a copy of that game...

many of us have been searching for that game for years so if it was that easy it would be circulating by now. it is out there though :blush:

Yea, TRIOUXPER, I've read all about your sex-capades! :lol:

I'm a lover not a hunter

That's why I've decided to launch my "Feel The Love" tour 06-07. Get your t-shirt's and poster's before they are gone. bucky and slappy have quite the opening act planned, I don't want to reveal to much, but the animal's are very well trained from what I understand.