SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was facing a 3 on 1. pretty tough to stop either way. oh well, lets get 1 back!!

You're right, but if you are going to go down make sure you are blocking a passing lane. He also almost slid into Greico, but that would be much tougher too know how deep you were.

Wow! That Student Wellness Center looks pretty nice. Haven't been back to GF since they built that. I'm sure it can't compete with the Hyslop though! :lol:

Got to tour it about a month ago. Beautiful place. Roller hockey rink. I would've been there every day. I'm really surprised that a pool/hot tub/suana isn't with it, but sounds like they hope to add the stuff in the future.

I've got a stupid question but....anyone know where Oshie's stick ended up on that last collision? Did it go into the crowd?

Is this the trivia question? :lol:;)

Oshie's stick landed over near the Sioux bench. That helicopter took a long time to come down.

Got to tour it about a month ago. Beautiful place. Roller hockey rink. I would've been there every day. I'm really surprised that a pool/hot tub/suana isn't with it, but sounds like they hope to add the stuff in the future.

The massage therapist is really good too.