SiouxSports.com Forum

Roll Call for Joe Senser's in Bloomington

MafiaMan

My friend is a girl... I thought you assumed it since you said you wanted to meet my "friend." I doubt she will come. I am a poor second choice, but that's all you guys will probably get.

I did assume it, but then you scared me with that MM competition comment.

Hopefully I can make it. It'd be nice to put some faces to names and voices to words.

Anyone check on Nebraska. 7>5 and I might hurt someone if we have to hear their band again and deal with idiots blocking TV's with giant hats. OK, maybe I'll just hurt them and blame 7>5.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did assume it, but then you scared me with that MM competition comment.

Hopefully I can make it. It'd be nice to put some faces to names and voices to words.

Anyone check on Nebraska. 7>5 and I might hurt someone if we have to hear their band again and deal with idiots blocking TV's with giant hats. OK, maybe I'll just hurt them and blame 7>5.

Blame me what the hell is that about. What did I do. Nebraska football or the annoying one's play saturday morning, so Smoogy should need get into a fight.

My friend is a girl... I thought you assumed it since you said you wanted to meet my "friend." I doubt she will come. I am a poor second choice, but that's all you guys will probably get.

You are not a poor 2nd choice. I will buy you a drink, but we will but the rest of the booze on Smoggy's tab.

You are not a poor 2nd choice. I will buy you a drink, but we will but the rest of the booze on Smoggy's tab.

My tab is still trying to recover from last time I was there. I also have no money since I have won my college football pool in a while.

7>5, let me tell you something. That night I have no memory after talking to Dubay. Apparently I paid the bill and left a huge tip. (hard to read the receipt the next day). I know I made it home (didn't drive), because I woke up on the floor of my apartment at 4:30 in the morning. At least I was smart enough to grab a pillow and take it with me to the floor.

Notice how I left. I didn't want to be the responsibility of cutting her off and trying to get the keys. :blush:

Cue the Bob Uecker line from Major League:

Uecker: Isn't RWTD a convicted felon?

Stat Boy: Uh...I don't think so...

Uecker: Well she oughta be!

ueckerasharrydoyle0jx.jpg