SiouxSports.com Forum

Student ID Checking

KEH

So unhappy? I whine about everything! And this is the first time in five years that I've even mentioned REA employees incompetenance when it comes to scanning ID's. If I was truely unhappy, I'd have complained about it at least 15 times by now. :silly:

And I wasn't even whining, I'm simply amazed that there are actually people who can't swipe a card. And not only that, but REA seems to have hired a significant number of them. It must have been in the job description or something. ;)

You're a mean old coot!!!

I've been checked the past 4 years, heres what I do to help them out, they actually appreciate it cause other students get on them about being slow. When you walk about tell them while they are scanning your ticket, you will swipe your id, and their like sure, after all its doing half their job

I have a season ticket next to the student section. I think it is horrible how the students get treated and singled out by the security and hasseled by the ushers. They act like the students are terrorists. It is almost comical to watch 4 cops all coordinate to pull out a student that is chewing toabcco and spitting in a cup. They need to take themselves a little less seriously and let the fans enjoy the game.

As far as the ushers checking tickets, they usually get used to your face after awhile. They are just trying to do their job, but they try a little too hard. IMO, I do not care if somebody is sitting in my seat if I am not there. If I show up I just tell them it is my seat and the move. Never had a problem. Let them sit there if it is not being used.

It can be the most frustrating time in your life if you pick the wrong line. It was too late for me when I noticed I had the most arthritic oldest bastard scanning tickets and cards. I got to sit there and watch people who came a half hour later than me zip right through the line and sit in my favorite spot.

As far as the ushers checking tickets, they usually get used to your face after awhile. They are just trying to do their job, but they try a little too hard.

The one thing that I didn't understand was why they alway insisted on checking my ticket the second time I came into the section. I look rather unique at the games and I know you remember me, why are you checking my ticket again? :silly:;)

The one thing that I didn't understand was why they alway insisted on checking my ticket the second time I came into the section. I look rather unique at the games and I know you remember me, why are you checking my ticket again? :silly:;)

It's all part of a conspiracy against students, people who somewhat resemble students and people who in no way resemble students. We media jackals have to put up with this sordid treatment as well, even though we are the most important people at the games. It's shameful what we must endure.

It's all part of a conspiracy against students, people who somewhat resemble students and people who in no way resemble students. We media jackals have to put up with this sordid treatment as well, even though we are the most important people at the games. It's shameful what we must endure.

You haven't had your daily nap the last couple of days have you, gramps?