SiouxSports.com Forum

Terrier Dog Pound Muzzled

MafiaMan

And I remember a Bison mom with her toddler child charging the band and splitting us straight down the middle. She held her son under her arm like a football and just ran right through with the child screaming his head off..I couldnt believe it. Worst smell/feeling ever...cheap Bison fan beer and pregame sweat mixed with polyester. Some jerkoff tried taking my instrument, but I gave him the evil eye. Dont mess with me man!! :hypocrite::p

There is no excuse for that type of behavior, the person that threw the beer bottle should have their season tickets revoked and criminally charged, and not be allowed to attend a sporting event for a very long time..

That is pushing it way too far...

What's more insulting is that the article forgot the THE in THE Ohio State University... They act like it's such a huge deal.

Future alumni are donating $40,000 in tuition ...
Bull$#it. Tuition is not a donation.

...the ticket office has sold more than 11,000 activities cards, which are supposed to get students into every home game.

This is what pays for their entry into sports events.

..the student section averaged only 6,500 per game last season, and is capped at 8,000,

Unfortunately, given the cost of maintaining an athletic department that will draw top athletes, costs a lot of money. If the students left 4,000 and more seats empty, makes sense to give those seats to folks who donate big bucks.

I don't agree that the donors should have gotten the best seats.