SiouxSports.com Forum

Brian Lee

bincitysioux

There was a blurb in today's Fargo Forum that said Brian Lee left the junior evaluation camp due to soreness and swelling in his knee. He said he didn't think it was anything serious. Anybody have any other info?

it was mentioned in the usa camp thread here, he is a lock to make the team so if there is a minor injury there is no reason to risk anything for the sioux season, neither of the johnsons even attended

my thinking is that is it was very serious then it would be bigger news

it was mentioned in the usa camp thread here, he is a lock to make the team so if there is a minor injury there is no reason to risk anything for the sioux season, neither of the johnsons even attended

my thinking is that is it was very serious then it would be bigger news

Thank god he was a lock, now, lets get him in the trainingroom.

If it was a serious knee injury he wouldn't have gone to the camp. The available press stated that he was riding the stationary bike while he was there, just not playing so I buy the line that he had only tweaked it.

He went to camp to show the coaches that he was serious about it, but he was injured when he went and wasn't going to go on the ice. My impression (I didn't take notes) was that he was there for a few days during the camp portion and then was sent home. I'm 99% sure he was gone before I got up there on Wednesday of the second week.