SiouxSports.com Forum

SCARY TITLE TO BRAD'S BLOG

AZSIOUX

Can't wait to see Taylor suit up for the Warrior's. Maybe he has some of that same "Oshie magic" as his older bro. Time will tell, best of luck to you Taylor.

Isn't Taylor 6-1, 195 or so? If he hits like T.J., that'd be something to watch.

Isn't Taylor 6-1, 195 or so? If he hits like T.J., that'd be something to watch.

Those stats sound about right, PCM. I think he is a lefty though, hmmm, maybe he is the "mirror image" of TJ. That would certainly be something. He's definitely got some size, should be fun to watch him the next couple of years. And yes, Diggler Taylor has an Ojibwe name, but I'm going to let you research that one yourself.

Those stats sound about right, PCM. I think he is a lefty though, hmmm, maybe he is the "mirror image" of TJ. That would certainly be something. He's definitely got some size, should be fun to watch him the next couple of years. And yes, Diggler Taylor has an Ojibwe name, but I'm going to let you research that one yourself.

I have to disagree with Taylor's weight. He is definitely taller than TJ but he doesn't have the muscle and weight that TJ has. I would put his weight more at about 165/175. Taylor has the lenght but lacks the heft! Something I'm sure he's going to work on the next couple of years.

http://www.msnusers.com/3imo3h3i1aoa6grvg1...FIMG%5F0320.JPG

I thought you knew everything. Heck I bet you don't even know Taylor's Ojibiwe name. ???

For those who are interested..............Taylor's Ojibwe name is Baaziiki Beenis (forgive me Taylor for any mistakes), which translates to "eagles soaring through the sky". If I remember the article correctly.