SiouxSports.com Forum

Matt Greene and Oilers get 3OT win!

sappysieve

Did anyone watch that classic last night? WOW!!!!!!

Man, I thought Greene played a very solid game. He really took care of business in front of that net when he had to.

Great to see him, ZP,Commie and Hale making a living in the NHL after Sioux hockey.

Did anyone watch that classic last night? WOW!!!!!!

Man, I thought Greene played a very solid game. He really took care of business in front of that net when he had to.

Great to see him, ZP and Hale making a living in the NHL after Sioux hockey.

He needed a good game given the 3 penalties in about 8 minutes of action against the Red Wings in the first round.

He needed a good game given the 3 penalties in about 8 minutes of action against the Red Wings in the first round.

Not to mention that he took a delay of game penalty in the second game of this series for shooting a puck over the glass. I didn't think we'd see him again.

Bill Clement was on Espo's XM radio show today talking about how unheralded the Carolina D is. He then mentioned Commie as being one of the guys playing so well. Said it will be interesting when/if he has to face the Sabers who are one of the fastest teams.

I think I got the gist of what he was saying. Correct me if I'm wrong.