SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise is White HOTT

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on these message boards for about 2 months now and the reason I got on is because I love the SIoux (as do we all) Anyway when I first got on people were talking nothing but good things about the Sioux. Than all of a sudden people started to argure with eachother and Sioux fans are calling other Sioux fans names. I think everone has done that even me. Anyway I was talking to Kyle Radke and i asked him if he goes on here he said he did but people started to get mad at each other so now he tries to stay away from here. That is not good. I understand yelling at people who go on here just to be retarted like gopher fans and we start yelling at them. But when we yell at eachother that's not cool :D This is not how a Sioux Fan should act. It is the rules of Sioux-fan-hood. So all I 'm asking is that for us to stop the fighting why can't we all just get along! :0

I have been on these message boards for about 2 months now and the reason I got on is because I love the SIoux (as do we all) Anyway when I first got on people were talking nothing but good things about the Sioux. Than all of a sudden people started to argure with eachother and Sioux fans are calling other Sioux fans names. I think everone has done that even me. Anyway I was talking to Kyle Radke and i asked him if he goes on here he said he did but people started to get mad at each other so now he tries to stay away from here. That is not good. I understand yelling at people who go on here just to be retarted like gopher fans and we start yelling at them. But when we yell at eachother that's not cool :D This is not how a Sioux Fan should act. It is the rules of Sioux-fan-hood. So all I 'm asking is that for us to stop the fighting why can't we all just get along! :0

Didn't you just say all of this in post #29?

Opinions/name calling/arguements...it's what it's all about. Now...shouldn't you be in school? :0