SiouxSports.com Forum

Which D wears a clear full shield?

mwade

So I don't screw up another ID - pictures didn't match clearly to media guide. Although since it's for the practice shots, I atleast wouldn't be able to type one name while the real one is clearly shown across the kid's shoulders.

thanks,

-Melissa

So I don't screw up another ID - pictures didn't match clearly to media guide. Although since it's for the practice shots, I atleast wouldn't be able to type one name while the real one is clearly shown across the kid's shoulders.

thanks,

-Melissa

Not 100% sure, but I think its Radke.

Not 100% sure, but I think its Radke.

Thanks. That's who I originally guessed, but then I was flipping through the media guide for something else and his picture there has him in a black cage instead. I didn't think guys usually switched so I assumed I got it wrong.

thanks,

-Melissa

#26 Kyle Radke :glare:

so are you putting up UND practice pics? got a link? ;):D

so are you putting up UND practice pics? got a link? :D:glare:

Wanted to wait until I had everything up (BC game, plus practices and games from the Minnesota series earlier this year and print permission) so I wouldnt "spam" everyone, but here is the link:

http://photoshelter.com/user/hockeyphotography

or http://hockeyphotography.com (I just don't always get the main index updated as quickly).

-Melissa

did phil finally get a new helmet...the pic of the goalie with the green helmet in mwades photos does not look like phil but it just as well may be him...just wondering because phil was wearing that all black plain helmet for the good portion of the season....its probably him but just curious..

did phil finally get a new helmet...the pic of the goalie with the green helmet in mwades photos does not look like phil but it just as well may be him...just wondering because phil was wearing that all black plain helmet for the good portion of the season....its probably him but just curious..

Pretty sure that its Walski

its aaron walski. you can tell because if phils eyes, and parise's just a given. :glare:

Thanks everyone. I've made the correction. I didn't even look it up before, just assumed since he had a painted mask last year (even if it looked plain white from a distance) that he would this year (plus #2 more likely than #3 bias). Note that I did get the maskless photo right w/o looking though.

The funny thing is I didn't go to the media guide very often at all for the Sioux, but the majority of my Maine practice pics that aren't of Bishop are being marked "Maine ?" and I shoot Hockey East 90% of the time.

Can't wait to work on the Wisconsin ones seeing as I can only recognize Earl, Skille and Elliott. And yes, that does explain why there were several shots of Skille on USCHO during the F4 despite the fact the other guys maybe deserved to be highlighted in the pics more.