SiouxSports.com Forum

pics

stafford_rules

Thanks for the link, though did you notice that in one picture they had Matt Smaby as Travis Zajac. and it looked like in another one that they labeled Drew as Mike.

The one where they labed Drew as Mike was more understandable. I saw that too, only because I know what Drew looks like.

The Smaby one is dumb though, you can read his jersey perfectly clear.

Anyone know how to add a pic under your username? Like Staffordrules has a sweet pic of Stafford. How do you get that? I want a pic of Mike Prpich?

go to your controls. click the avatar button, and then you can pick your own, or use the ones the site provides. ( i hope your not talking about the pic i have now, cuz thats rylan kaip. just fyi :) )

Sorry about the mixups - apparently I am jinxed when it comes to Sioux-related captions. I screwed up one on Chorney back in August I think. Other than it being extremely late, I have no excuse on the Smaby. I thought I checked the box score to figure out the Stafford/Prpich one though.

FYI, Mike Mohaupt has some pictures online - not sure if they were all printed in the Herald or not.

Sorry about the mixups - apparently I am jinxed when it comes to Sioux-related captions. I screwed up one on Chorney back in August I think. Other than it being extremely late, I have no excuse on the Smaby. I thought I checked the box score to figure out the Stafford/Prpich one though.

FYI, Mike Mohaupt has some pictures online - not sure if they were all printed in the Herald or not.

It is all good, it could happen to anyone especially if it was late at night.