SiouxSports.com Forum

Curse Of Ralph or Dean Blais

bogeyboge50

Lets leave the twinkies out of this... how can you hate on the twins, the most likeable team in MLB.

They are indeed likeable. Especially if you are:

1. Playing them

2. Betting against them

:)

Sorry, but until Pohlad spends money and Ryan wakes up and realizes that "has beens" aren't the answer, the Twins will just be an "also ran." The Twins the past two years have really shown how terrible the AL Central really was the three years the Twins won it. The White Sox and Indians get some talent and suddenly, the Twins stink. I will say one thing positive about the Twins, I like Santana.

Sorry, but until Pohlad spends money and Ryan wakes up and realizes that "has beens" aren't the answer, the Twins will just be an "also ran." The Twins the past two years have really shown how terrible the AL Central really was the three years the Twins won it. The White Sox and Indians get some talent and suddenly, the Twins stink. I will say one thing positive about the Twins, I like Santana.

I agree with you Red Wing until the Twins spend some money on something other than second rate free agents they will be a third place team in a weak division.

They are indeed likeable. Especially if you are:

1. Playing them

2. Betting against them

:)

How can you not like the Twins when you're a HUGE fan of their AAA affiliate, the Rochester Redwings?

Lets leave the twinkies out of this... how can you hate on the twins, the most likeable team in MLB.

I disagree. Chicago Cubs have that title!!! Come watch a game at Wrigley and you will agree with me by the time you leave! It would be great to see them bring a title to the North Side of town this year!!! :)

How can you not like the Twins when you're a HUGE fan of their AAA affiliate, the Rochester Redwings?

Not a fan of their AAA team. Red Wings refers to the Detroit hockey team. ;)

The Red Wings may not have a draft strategy that looks at all leagues like the Devils do, but at least the Red Wings put together winning teams. But, I'm sure when the WIld look at the Red Wings, they cringe and say "None of those guys would fit into our system." :)

Yeah, the Cubs are the most cursed of the pro teams out there. They'r at what... 98 years between World Series wins (1908)? They are at 61 years since they've been IN the World Series (1945). Trust me, unless a fix of monumental proportions takes place within the next two years, the Cubs will go over the century mark between World Series titles.