SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parisieve is living up to his name. Hakstol simply can't win the big one. Another Frozen Four choke job for the Siouxage. 0 for their last 3 Frozen Fours... I forsee an era of choking when it truly matters for the Siouxage as long as Hakstol is at the helm. One last thing... Smaby is a traffic cone.

Two appearances in the Frozen Four with teams that weren't expected to be in contention. ;) Another ignorant hockey fan?

Parisieve is living up to his name. Hakstol simply can't win the big one. Another Frozen Four choke job for the Siouxage. 0 for their last 3 Frozen Fours... I forsee an era of choking when it truly matters for the Siouxage as long as Hakstol is at the helm. One last thing... Smaby is a traffic cone.

rather be watchin holy cross?

This sounds like a mean case of "redass".....are we a little jealous? ;)

In 2001 didn't we come back from 2 at the end against these guys? I was out of the country.

Yeah, we scored one after Blais pulled the goalie around the 4 minute mark, and we scored the tying goal at around 50 seconds remaining in the 3rd.

Would have been nice if they would have scored at the minute mark. Would have made for a more interesting final minute. Definitely didn't play our game today. BC didn't outplay us, but they did capitalize on our errors. That's really the difference today. We played a terrible, error filled game at times, and it cost us the game. Props to Hak for another great season, and props to the players for turning it around to make another great run for them, and us fans. This one will hurt for a while, because of how terrible we played today, and knowing how we could have played. BC plays aggressive, and probably created some of those turnovers by playing that way, and they deserve to win this game. Let's hope for low amount of early departures and another great season next year of Sioux hockey.