93 members have voted

1. 1. for the game(s)?

• Black Jersey - Bennet Logo
    • Green Jersey - Bennet Logo
    • White Jersey - Bennet Logo
    • Any Color Jersey - Geometric Logo
    • Any Color Jersey - Blackhawk Logo
    • Any Color Other - UND
    • I will not be wearing UND apparel...because I suck.
    • SiouxSports.com apparel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself - White Geometric - Black Bennett - Green Bennett (It is three days afterall) ;)

Son - Black Geometric - Black Bennett

Wife - 1973 Green Game Worn Blackhawk (I'm so jealous) :lol:

That jersey is nearly as old as I am! :D

Game worn by who?

I will be wearing my green, away, game worn Prp jersey.

My older son will be wearing my white throw back game worn Prp jersey.

My friend will be wearing my white, home, game worn Prp jersey.

My younger son will be wearing my friend's green game worn Brandt jersy.

My son's girl friend will be wearing my white throw back game worn Porter jersey.

My other son's (girl) friend will be wearing my white throw back game worn Zajac jersey.

(My signed white game worn Schneider jersey will remain in my safe depost box at the bank; safe from Digglers clutches.)

That's what we wore at the Final Five and at the Regionals, no reason to change now.

On Friday we're just gonna wear our regular Sioux jerseys while in Chicago and at the BlackHawks/Oilers game.

(So now you all know why I live in a rusted out '63 Buick parked behind K-Mart.)

My son's girl friend will be wearing my white throw back game worn Porter jersey.

My other son's (girl) friend will be wearing my white throw back game worn Zajac jersey.

(My signed white game worn Schneider jersey will remain in my safe depost box at the bank; safe from Digglers clutches.)

That's what we wore at the Final Five and at the Regionals, no reason to change now.

On Friday we're just gonna wear our regular Sioux jerseys while in Chicago and at the BlackHawks/Oilers game.

(So now you all know why I live in a rusted out '63 Buick parked behind K-Mart.)

Nice collection! BTW...do game jerseys come with game aroma intact or do they wash them prior to auction?

So basically they are all wearing their inheritances....

I have my white Bennett jersey from band..says Pride on the back. Really hope I can get someone to take the Pride off the back. The silkscreen wasnt done very well and its faded in spots due to washing. I wish I could wear my boyfriends black Bennett but I dont think he could ship in time to me.

I'm excited! I confirmed two tickets for the UND/BC game today for me and my friend. Woo hoo! Still looking for Final game tickets.

Sioux-Cia I'm jealous of your collection!!

Nice collection! BTW...do game jerseys come with game aroma intact or do they wash them prior to auction?

Game aroma cost extra. It was all I could do to come up with the cost of the jerseys. So I deferred on the Eau de Hockey Player (read with French accent). :lol:

I have my white Bennett jersey from band..says Pride on the back. Really hope I can get someone to take the Pride off the back. The silkscreen wasnt done very well and its faded in spots due to washing. I wish I could wear my boyfriends black Bennett but I dont think he could ship in time to me.

I'm excited! I confirmed two tickets for the UND/BC game today for me and my friend. Woo hoo! Still looking for Final game tickets.

Sioux-Cia I'm jealous of your collection!!

you wash your Jersey, Why? :lol: