SiouxSports.com Forum

Tuesday @ the Rink Chat with BC's Chris Collins

CSTV Hockey

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that one of the Sioux's opponents next Thursday, Boston College forward Chris Collins, will be the guest for CSTV.com's "Tuesday @ the Rink" chat, starting at noon CT. If you want to ask Chris a question about next week's game, you can click here.

Thanks!

-The Rink Rat

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that one of the Sioux's opponents next Thursday, Boston College forward Chris Collins, will be the guest for CSTV.com's "Tuesday @ the Rink" chat, starting at noon CT. If you want to ask Chris a question about next week's game, you can click here.

Thanks!

-The Rink Rat

Thank you

If I could get in I would ask him if they are out to avenge losing the Beanpot to North Dakota last season. :D

I wonder what he'd say? :ohmy:

After my INCH minus, you should just leave the stupid questions to the real sudo-journalists. I'm sure Red Berenson is still wondering who that idiot reporter was in the front row. :D

I just read/watched that chat...not really that interesting. Sounds like they put alot of faith in their goalie, and think Parise is a great goalie too.

Mark (Fargo): Hey Chris, A rivalry has developed between North Dakota and BC especially since they usually only play on the big stage of the NCAA playoffs. What are your thoughts on BC playing North Dakota in the Frozen Four for the third time in the last 6 years, twice in the final?

Chris Collins: We were talking about that as a team yesterday. It seems like if we want a chance at the National Championship, it has to go through North Dakota. They are a storied program and they must feel the same way we do. Coach York was just saying this to us, so it is funny that you should ask this. It is two great programs who always are in the championship picture. I'm just happy we didn't play in the Regional.

Sounds like he remembers what happened last year all too well.

It's fine with me if BC puts a lot of pressure on Cory Schneider. As I recall, he was undefeated last season before the Sioux laid a 6-3 shellacking on Eagles.

Besides that, the Sioux have plenty of players with experience playing with or against Scheider:

T.J. Oshie

Brian Lee

Taylor Chorney

Mike Prpich

Chris Porter

Drew Stafford

Travis Zajac

Rastislav Spirko

Matt Smaby

Kyle Radke

It's fine with me if BC puts a lot of pressure on Cory Schneider. As I recall, he was undefeated last season before the Sioux laid a 6-3 shellacking on Eagles.

Besides that, the Sioux have plenty of players with experience playing with or against Scheider:

T.J. Oshie

Brian Lee

Taylor Chorney

Mike Prpich

Chris Porter

Drew Stafford

Travis Zajac

Rastislav Spirko

Matt Smaby

Kyle Radke

When I think Corey Schneider, I think BEL-A-RUS, BEL-A-RUS!!

Chris - Can you let us know how you will respond when a team full of freshman lays a big ass whipping on you guys?

They've got 10 freshman on their team too, so it will be the battle of the freshman. I just wonder if Brian Gionta and Zach Parise will have a wager between the two of them, as they're both alum of the two schools playing, and they both have brothers still playing for their respective former teams. :D