SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Repeats

HockeyMom

Looks like all of the regional games are on a few times.

The West Regional Final is going to be replayed tomorrow at 2pm on Directv channel 644.

List more if you have them. This is the time to catch up on all the games we missed this weekend and to get pumped up for the Frozen Four!

Not a regional tournament game but still a good one to watch:

They are replaying the Minnesota/St. Cloud Final Five semi-final game on FSN. There must be a SCSU graduate working at FSN that is looking to kick the Gopher fans while they are down. ;)

All times Central

Midwest Regional

Today (3/27)

ESPNU 9PM

Altitiude 10PM

HC/UND

3/28 10PM Altitude

East Region Final

3/29 2PM Altitude

BU/Neb Omaha

3/29 4PM ESPNU

Mich/UND

3/29 10PM ESPNU

Mich St/New Hamp.

3/30 Midnight ESPNU

ESPNU on 3/30

2AM Bemidji/Wisco

4AM BC/BU

6AM East Final

8AM Midwest Final

10AM CC/Cornell

Not likely... :)

Ahhh . . . I always loved that one ;)

I'm cheering for the Gophs tonite to beat SCSU on FSN North. 6-5 SCSU after two - should be an interesting end to the game :ohmy: but, even if the Gophs lose, I don't think the game will matter much to them as they're looking towards the bigger prize this year . . .

I'm cheering for the Gophs tonite to beat SCSU on FSN North. 6-5 SCSU after two - should be an interesting end to the game :D but, even if the Gophs lose, I don't think the game will matter much to them as they're looking towards the bigger prize this year . . .

Hey, if Goldie gets into an OT game or two this year, with all of the heart and drive they show, and with the tight to the pipe goaltending of Frazee and Briggs, don't pick against them. :ohmy: