SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers will advance to Frozen Four.

Let'sGoHawks!

I have to agree with the skippy's on this one, it is quite petty. Almost as petty as complaining about a free poster.

The free poster was not the point of it, it is probably something I would just give to a hockey loving kid anyway. It was that they had the wrong school on the poster. Its like calling your Ford a Chevy, your Dell an Apple, calling Coke Pepsi, calling your dog a cat, or your Red Baron pizza a Tombstone. Its the principle.

Boy it sure doesn't take much to offend you. Maybe you should lock yourself in your house, close all your windows, turn off your TV and radio, and just sit there, cause things like this are all around you.

I just had to listen to a guy give us $hit about our Ford truck all the way to St Paul and back last weekend. :ohmy:

And yeah, I was offended. My kids and I have spent thousands of dollars at UND the past few years, not NDSU. :(

The free poster was not the point of it, it is probably something I would just give to a hockey loving kid anyway. It was that they had the wrong school on the poster. Its like calling your Ford a Chevy, your Dell an Apple, calling Coke Pepsi, calling your dog a cat, or your Red Baron pizza a Tombstone. Its the principle.

you act as if it was done on PURPOSE by the Gophers...my Parise...as if the U had ANY hand in it...

W

you act as if it was done on PURPOSE by the Gophers...my Parise...as if the U had ANY hand in it...

W

Where are you reading that I said that "Minnesota State" had anything to do with designing the poster? :ohmy:

I sent them an email asking if they will be offering this package to the UND fans from the Twin Cities when the Fighting Sioux advance to the Frozen Four. I'll let you know what they say.

y'know, I've met some GOOD UND fans and there are the rest...if Gopher fans are arrogant, than the "other" UND fans are paranoids...to post this on a board (granted it is a Sioux board) and raise a stink over a marketing thing done by a TRAVEL AGENCY for the local team..MY PARISE, if I had time I'd look around ALL the other cities and see if there might not be EXACTALLY THE SAME THING going on in all 16 cities involved....You think the BADgers don't have something set up already? :ohmy:

THE WORLD IS NOT OUT TO GET YOU, REGARLESS OF WHAT THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD ARE TELLING YOU.

W