SiouxSports.com Forum

To all the UND fans back home

FgoWolve

Some of you might remember me as the brazen journalist at the Michigan Daily from a year back who took a few shots at his home state last year. That is definitely me. When I saw the brackets were announced, I just had to come back for a visit and see what people were saying. I'm looking forward to a good game. Not sure if the Wolverines can pull one out this time around, since most of their regional success usually takes place in the comfort of Yost, but it should be a good match nonetheless. Red always has the kids ready for Tourney time, and I know the Ralph will be rocking.

But even if Blue can't pull one off for me, you'll all be happy to hear that I'm actually at Minnesota now for law school. If I can't catch you guys one night, hopefully I'll get you the next. But if you guys get out of the region, well I am just out of schools, and I'll be rooting for UND all the way to the title.

Well, I'd have to say that, as an intellectual that left his home state only to be educated in the only two states that might have a stronger hockey tradition than North Dakota, at two institutions that definitely have their enemies all over Division I hockey, I am probably the most evil human being ever to post here. :D I look forward to a great game, though.

For those of you interested in the article I wrote that caused so much controversey on these boards, it should be right here.

My farewell column

Some of you might remember me as the brazen journalist at the Michigan Daily from a year back who took a few shots at his home state last year. That is definitely me. When I saw the brackets were announced, I just had to come back for a visit and see what people were saying. I'm looking forward to a good game. Not sure if the Wolverines can pull one out this time around, since most of their regional success usually takes place in the comfort of Yost, but it should be a good match nonetheless. Red always has the kids ready for Tourney time, and I know the Ralph will be rocking.

But even if Blue can't pull one off for me, you'll all be happy to hear that I'm actually at Minnesota now for law school. If I can't catch you guys one night, hopefully I'll get you the next. But if you guys get out of the region, well I am just out of schools, and I'll be rooting for UND all the way to the title.

Well, I'd have to say that, as an intellectual that left his home state only to be educated in the only two states that might have a stronger hockey tradition than North Dakota, at two institutions that definitely have their enemies all over Division I hockey, I am probably the most evil human being ever to post here. :D I look forward to a great game, though.

For those of you interested in the article I wrote that caused so much controversey on these boards, it should be right here.

My farewell column

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Another crybaby that left the state. Is there something someone can do to get me the 5 mins of my life I just wasted?? How are the NCAA sanctions against the Wolverines basketball team going?

My farewell column

Ahhh yes.......the prodigal son comes home.

But even if Blue can't pull one off for me...

I'm sure that just before game time, Red will be firing up his players with a moving speech that ends with the sentence, "Let's go out there and win this one for Josh!" :D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Another crybaby that left the state. Is there something someone can do to get me the 5 mins of my life I just wasted?? How are the NCAA sanctions against the Wolverines basketball team going?

it took you 5 minutes to read that?? did you go to michigan too?? :ohmy: