SiouxSports.com Forum

It's Limo Time Again!

BisonFanofSiouxHockey

Once again I am going to combine my love for Sioux Hockey with my Limousine Company and take a limo from Fargo to The Ralph on Friday.

If anyone is interested in making the trip call Legacy Limousine at 701-388-9999 or post on here if you wish.

I have room for 6 - 8 more people and I'm providing the BEER.

I don't have a ticket yet....and am looking for something better than what ticketmaster has. So let me know if you have an extra or two.

One more thing.....

Does anyone have an EXTRA copy of the North Dakota State University Sioux POSTER. Priceless!

(sorry, I could't resist)

BisonFanofSiouxHockey

Does anyone have an EXTRA copy of the North Dakota State University Sioux POSTER. Priceless!

BisonFanofSiouxHockey

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And you really expect to get an extra ticket? :ohmy:

You'd better look to your Bison compatriots after that remark! :D

Hey.....I'm Proud that WE were associated with such a first class team like the Fighting Sioux Hockey program.

Maybe some of it will rub off.......LOL

(Does that get me a ticket?)

BisonFanofSiouxHockey

The price is going up! :D I probably won't know until game time if I have an extra ticket or not. Sorry, man...

Thats OK BleedGrn....I'll be there cheering on the most exciting game in the area.....and I tell my Bison friends that all the time.......they just don't know until they take in a game at The Ralph.

Shouldn't that be SiouxFanofBisonHockey?

Maybe it should be?:D?:ohmy:

SiouxFanofNDSUHockey

I really do think it sucks that a mistake like that was made........there is NO excuse for that kind of error....the comments various announcers made that were incorrect are just a result of being stupid....the POSTER should have been PROOF READ by someone who knows what is what....

Once again I am going to combine my love for Sioux Hockey with my Limousine Company and take a limo from Fargo to The Ralph on Friday.

If anyone is interested in making the trip call Legacy Limousine at 701-388-9999 or post on here if you wish.

I have room for 6 - 8 more people and I'm providing the BEER.

I don't have a ticket yet....and am looking for something better than what ticketmaster has. So let me know if you have an extra or two.

One more thing.....

BisonFanofSiouxHockey

Hey BFoSH,

when are you heading up there. ill probably just drive by myself but might as well entertain a party ride. how much $$?

Hey you'll be by me. We got our regular seats, Section 113 row G seats 2, 3, 4. (Seat 2 usually isn't ours.)

That's on the end behind Parise twice, right? I think I'm right behind you. My grandma has seats in row M I believe. They are just to the right of the tunnel. I'll be sitting a few rows in front of her. I don't have the tickets in hand, though.

That's on the end behind Parise twice, right? I think I'm right behind you. My grandma has seats in row M I believe. They are just to the right of the tunnel. I'll be sitting a few rows in front of her. I don't have the tickets in hand, though.

Yep, we're just to the left of the net and tunnel. Friday, my two sons and one's girlfriend will be in our regular seats and I'll be seating a few rows up from them in seat 1 with a friend (her husband scheduled an important meeting that day out of town without checking dates first!!!) Saturday, I'll be in my regular seat, 4, row G and my younger son will be seating somewhere with friends. Come say Hi. We were both at Great Waters (?) at the same time but I didn't get to meet you.

im in 113 on the glass..........cant wait..oH yeah then drinking in the club level between periods..GO SIOUX

Ya scored good seats. I wouldn't seat want to sit anywhere else. I like 'em better than center ice. I'm used to my section 113 view. :ohmy: