SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN

AZSIOUX

Tomorrow at 8:30 pm the talking is done and it's time to get to the gettin'. Like Rowdy Roddy Piper's famous movie line said: "I came here to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and I'm fresh out of bubble gum". We need to take it to the wolverines, man I can't wait til tomrrow.

Great quote from someone who would be cheering for the Sioux this weekend. Roddy is from Winnipeg. :ohmy:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just about to jump on the airplane on my way to TITLE-TOWN USA..............see some of you around the rink and bars :ohmy:

Yeah I really think there is going to be a buzz around the rink this weekend. Hopefully it will be the loudest most enthusiastic crowds in the history of the Ralph. I will be heading up tomorrow morning from Mpls. A storybook ending to the weekend would be a " Nah..Nah..Naaah..Naaaaaah.............Nah..Nah..Naaah.Naaaah..........hey hey hey.............goodbye... chant ringing from the rafters as the closing seconds count down to a convincing Sioux victory as the Goofers skate off the ice with their tails between their legs. That would make my summer!!!

Yeah I really think there is going to be a buzz around the rink this weekend. Hopefully it will be the loudest most enthusiastic crowds in the history of the Ralph. I will be heading up tomorrow morning from Mpls. A storybook ending to the weekend would be a " Nah..Nah..Naaah..Naaaaaah.............Nah..Nah..Naaah.Naaaah..........hey hey hey.............goodbye... chant ringing from the rafters as the closing seconds count down to a convincing Sioux victory as the Goofers skate off the ice with their tails between their legs. That would make my summer!!!

Let's come up with something original. I still have fresh in my memory the 1998 loss at Yost to Michigan. I think a cheer of "1998" at the end of the game against Michigan would be appropriate and more funny than the "na na na na"" serenade, which is about as outdated as "the wave."