SiouxSports.com Forum

The Official "Lets do all we can to get Gophers in the Champion

Cratter

Thanks for the pp info Siouxman.

I just know that when I am watching Sioux hockey on tv, I often switch to the Gopher game during stoppages of play, just to see how their game is going. I should have kept track of the number of times I switched channels, only to find the Gophers were on a power play. I honestly think it must have been about 60% or more that they were. I know it's not a scientific stat, but it has become a joke at our house when we play "Let's see how much time is left on the Goofs' powerplay." :huh:

A more interesting stat would be the percentage of goals teams score on their respective power plays vs non power play goals.

This is not a Sioux vs Gopher thing. There are 10 teams in this league and it does every one of them injustice having incompetent refs. It is much better to have a non call than a wrong call.

A more interesting stat would be the percentage of goals teams score on their respective power plays vs non power play goals.

This is not a Sioux vs Gopher thing. There are 10 teams in this league and it does every one of them injustice having incompetent refs. It is much better to have a non call than a wrong call.

Percentage of Goals on the PP

MN 32.5

DU 44

CC 39

ND 30.5

WS 32.5

SC 29.7

MK 34

MD 32.9

AA 38

MT 31

du, cc and aa all rely on the pp a ton...