SiouxSports.com Forum

Here's Wishing All Sioux Fans A Great Time!

kfah1

It must be a fantastic experience to watch the Sioux and attend the WCHA Final Five.

I've been reading all of the posts and I can't imagine a greater time to be had (except maybe attending the Frozen Four this year with the Sioux in it!). I've attended only two (2) Sioux series and it was awesome. The Final Five and Frozen Four have got to be something. Maybe someday...

Just want to shout out to all of the Sioux fans that will be there to have a great time and cheer on the Fighting Sioux to VICTORY!!

I'll be attending the CCHA finals this weekend in Detroit. A great time but nothing like watching the Sioux.

Hey, if there are any Sioux fans out there that live in or near Detroit, can't make it to the WCHA Final Five, can't catch the games on tv (I'll be videotaping them) and want to watch some decent college hockey, I have four (4) extra tickets for the Satuday series of the CCHA (3rd place and Championship), yours for the taking. Section 224, Row 5, seats 3-6. E-mail me. No sense having a Sioux fan not being able to enjoy or see any college hockey this weekend other than tv highlights.

If you happen to be there anyway, I'm in Section 122, Row 12 with my wife and kids, wearing my Sioux jersey and hat. Look me up and I'll buy you a beer (Hey what can I say, it hard to meet Sioux fans out this way) :lol: .

Any way, PARTY ON to all of you at the Final Five!

We know you'll be there in spirit. I'll be extra loud when I cheer, yell and whoop it up!!! You should be able to hear me in Michigan and Arizona. See you at the next one! :lol:

FOXSPORTS AZ is picking up the wcha final title game....holy smokes!!! how did this get passed here...yeeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Should be an interesting weekend of hockey. All Final Five games are on FSN North along with Fox College Sports Atlantic and Central. Other tourneys are also on CSTV and Fox College Sports.

After moving from the Twin Cities last summer, this is the first time I wish I was back (for a weekend anyways) . . . :lol: