SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mankato - Game Three

MafiaMan

Someone please talk some sense into me. Siouxguyinstpaul is driving up to Grand Forks to watch this game, leading me to think that our beloved Sioux need all the fan support they can get.

I'm seriously pondering making the drive myself. Would anyone else be insane enough to ride along from the Mpls/St Paul area, go to the game, then drive back immediately after the game? You have about 1.5 hours to hop on here and catch a ride.

Good, with MafiaMan out of the way I won't have to worry about being pummeled at Senser's tonite.

The kid just johned about 15 minutes ago. If I wasn't going to be abandoning the family for the Final Five I might have tried to ride up with you guys. Plus, it may be tough getting home tonite with the forecast.

Best of luck to you hearty warriors!

OK, after 1.5 hours of mulling it over, it would appear weather would be too much of a factor for me to make such a trip. Besides, after tonite's results, I'll be watching the Sioux in person anyways on Friday afternoon. :angry:

Senser's it is...assuming it's game-on.

I don't blame you. The drive home would be rough enough having to work tomorrow, but that forecast is not a good one for travelling. You know what they say about discretion...

I too am planning on Senser's tonite, and am checking with 2 others.

You may be making a mistake in not going.

I took 4 boys up last night, they used my 4 seats.

I bought an extra ticket at the window, expecting a "Bob Ucker" (nosebleed) seat.

With spring break, I was placed 3 rows up from the scorers table, at the red line.

Wow.

Next to the 108 students (who were LOUD and GREAT).

Right in front of the band.

It was the best atmosphere I have ever experienced there (tickets since it opened in '01).

Think again, and go for it!

You may be making a mistake in not going.

I took 4 boys up last night, they used my 4 seats.

I bought an extra ticket at the window, expecting a "Bob Ucker" (nosebleed) seat.

With spring break, I was placed 3 rows up from the scorers table, at the red line.

Wow.

Next to the 108 students (who were LOUD and GREAT).

Right in front of the band.

It was the best atmosphere I have ever experienced there (tickets since it opened in '01).

Think again, and go for it!

I've been to hundreds of games dating back to 1992. This was a case where my mind won out over my heart.