SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five

UND WFO78

Does anyone know what the deal with final five tickets is? Are packages done and only single game tickets left? Anyone have a package to sell? We have a room and no tickets yet!!

I just bought my tickets yesterday. If you log onto ticketmaster.com and then go to the xcel energy center as the venue it will show the package. Or call ticketmaster in the twin cities at 651-989-5151. The only tickets theat are left are the 121.00 plus fees which comes to 139.40 for the all session pass.

I just bought my tickets yesterday. If you log onto ticketmaster.com and then go to the xcel energy center as the venue it will show the package. Or call ticketmaster in the twin cities at 651-989-5151. The only tickets theat are left are the 121.00 plus fees which comes to 139.40 for the all session pass.

Unless you can get yourself to the Xcel Center then you can avoid all the extra fees. I hear packages are still available but single game seats went on sale Mon. The cost is the same but if you buy the package you get the same seats for all 5 games. (this may not be the case if they add the fees on differently for single game seats) I'd be willing to help out a fellow Sioux Fan as I only work about a mile from the Xcel Center.

Unless you can get yourself to the Xcel Center then you can avoid all the extra fees. I hear packages are still available but single game seats went on sale Mon. The cost is the same but if you buy the package you get the same seats for all 5 games. (this may not be the case if they add the fees on differently for single game seats) I'd be willing to help out a fellow Sioux Fan as I only work about a mile from the Xcel Center.

OK. Maybe we could work something out? Let me know because we will be down on Thursday morning and could meet somewhere. 121.00 would be awesome, and we may have to buy you a beer or two for the troubles!

Hey, if you're looking for tickets, I hear the Gopher players have some extra comp tickets on hand. All you have to do is get some of the underage players into the bar. ;)

Just kidding, but I had to say it.

I hear if you can't afford the tickets, you can get Bochenski to print up some fake bills for you. :lol:

So I checked at the Xcel box office. All the packages are sold out. They are sold out for some games of the $10 tickets (the Championship game is sold out of cheap seats and has scattered seating in the upper level). As with all events there are always scalpers selling tickets so you may have some luck with that.

Good luck getting tickets everyone! Hope to see you there!

So I checked at the Xcel box office. All the packages are sold out. They are sold out for some games of the $10 tickets (the Championship game is sold out of cheap seats and has scattered seating in the upper level). As with all events there are always scalpers selling tickets so you may have some luck with that.

Good luck getting tickets everyone! Hope to see you there!

FYI, If you haven't dealt with scalpers before. NEVER pay more than face value for these tickets. Someone will ALWAYS be selling for face value. The only possible exception might be a Minnesota / ND or Minnesota / WI final.

There will be plenty of tickets on the street for at least several, if not many, of the games.

I may have anywhere between one and three tickets available to most games if anyone is interested.

They are upper deck, behind the goal. Three rows off the railing I believe. Great high level seats.

Anyone interested can pm me.

There will be plenty of tickets on the street for at least several, if not many, of the games.

I may have anywhere between one and three tickets available to most games if anyone is interested.

They are upper deck, behind the goal. Three rows off the railing I believe. Great high level seats.

Anyone interested can pm me.

NDH, I'll keep you posted where I am sitting during the Final Five. You'll have to stop down the game my Gopher buddy is wearing a Sioux jersey thanks to losing last year's bet (the Final Five 3rd place game). We have had the same seats every year since the X opened.

Just like a woman - bringing up the past when we're talking about the present

For the championship game you can always get tix. There are 3 teams that travel well, (well, my club does not have to travel much... :lol: ) but even a fan from Mankato state can figure out at least on fanbase of the 3 (North Dakota, Sconny or the Gophs) will not have their own team to root for... Best place to pick them up is find someone in a jersey who's team has just lost on Friday. They can trade tix for cash or beer to drown their sorrows!

See you there.