SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL Pro days

82SiouxGuy

They have started scheduling the days for individual workouts at colleges. These are the days that NFL teams can check out players on a more individual basis at the school they played for, part of the idea being they may be more comfortable in this setup versus the meat market of the combine or Senior Bowl. It can give the teams that show up a little more 1 on 1 time with the players. It also gives more borderline candidates a chance to show what they can do. UND is one of the early dates on March 3.

I have never followed the NFL or draft days and probably never will, so I really don't know anything about this. How is this all decided and set up. Or how do schools get choosen to be a part of this. Also, I noticed that UND is one of only a hand full of schools to also have a Juniors Day.

I talked to Jeff the other day and he's been down in FL working out with the old FSU kicker. They are getting ready to go to Virginia or West Virginia or something. He said he will be back in GF for the PRO Days thing. Just thought some of you might be interested in what he has been up to.