SiouxSports.com Forum

UND v. CC game coverage

Sioux Hockey Fanatic

locally-no

Fridays game is on in CC on their local cable channel (channel 32) ...but I did read they do stream the game too

from the CC press release

On the Air: All CC games this season, home and away, are broadcast live in Colorado Springs on Sports 1240 AM KRDO, featuring Jeff Thomas with the play-by-play. Former Tiger captain Jim Paradise provides color commentary for all home games. Pre-game show starts 20 minutes before faceoff. Thomas also is host of the hour-long Scott Owens Coach

One of the kids at BWW in Grand Forks assured me that he is 150% sure the UND game is on tonight.

However, I am not sure anyone can be 150% if it isn't on anywhere but in Collorado springs.

eh, that is really wierd - can someone confirm this?? I ask because I called em earlier today and the girl I talked to said they weren't going to have it...

One of the kids at BWW in Grand Forks assured me that he is 150% sure the UND game is on tonight.

However, I am not sure anyone can be 150% if it isn't on anywhere but in Collorado springs.

I'm 150% sure that BWW doesn't have a clue, but wants your $$ anyway.