SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Tickets

murraygd13

If any Sioux fans are looking to get rid of their tickets for the West regional please email me at murraygd13 at hotmail.com. Since it appears the Gophers should be the #1 seed in that region and the Sioux will stuggle to make the tourney I'm hoping to get the jump on the other Gopher fans. Thanks.

Why not get the jump on your buddies by going over to Ticketmaster? I know. Typing in that little security code can be tough. There are still plenty of good seats there. I wouldn't waste anytime buying now lest you get shut out. Better cover your base over in Green Bay as well.

Careful what you wish for. I will be thrilled to see the Gophers in March. This said, I will trade you four of my choice West Regional tickets for four seats at the Frozen Four. Anywhere in the building. I'll even pay you the difference in face value.

If any Sioux fans are looking to get rid of their tickets for the West regional please email me at murraygd13 at hotmail.com. Since it appears the Gophers should be the #1 seed in that region and the Sioux will stuggle to make the tourney I'm hoping to get the jump on the other Gopher fans. Thanks.

hey skippy,

probably not the right way to ask for tickets from sioux fans genious...go buy them from ticketmaster like everyone else....

Green Bay that's Wisco's #1 seed. I just figured I'd help out some of the Sioux fans who bought tickets guessing the Sioux would make it. They still could but it's not looking promising.

Heh, I love that. You come here asking us for tickets and implying that our team sucks too much to make the Regionals.

You know, there's a line at ticketmaster for the tickets. Best get in line now to beat the rest of the Gopher faithful who isn't in line yet.

Good luck.

Oh, come on now guys, I'm sure you could set that Goofer guy up with tickets with great seats for him, you know, obstrucked view behind a post in the Noseblead seats right next to one very large annoying drunk, and then some other guy with a serious BO problem. ???:lol:

Ok, seriously now, I've given some thought about showing up for the West regional. Just how hard would it be to get tickets and a hotel room in GF that weekend if Minny is in and the Sioux are not there, and vice versa as well??

Ok, seriously now, I've given some thought about showing up for the West regional. Just how hard would it be to get tickets and a hotel room in GF that weekend if Minny is in and the Sioux are not there, and vice versa as well??

Motel rooms, difficult. Tickets, still selling lower bowl seats on ticketmaster, so no doubt the upper bowl seats are still mostly all available.

Green Bay that's Wisco's #1 seed. I just figured I'd help out some of the Sioux fans who bought tickets guessing the Sioux would make it. They still could but it's not looking promising.

Michigan Tech is the "host" school for the midwestern regional, skippy. While it would seem attractive to put the U of Wisconsin in Green Bay, the selection committee isn't obligated to send the Badgers to Green Bay.