SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for UND Hockey Cards (Parise)

TJordan522

Does anyone happen to have the team released Zach Parise card? I am a huge NJ Devils fan, and I love having Parise on the team. I have been looking for this card ever since the Devils drafted Parise. I can't seem to find one anywhere! Please let me know if you have one or if you know where I might find one. I would be interested in Jordan and Zach Parise, but particularly Zach.

Thanks!

Jordan

I have a number of cards. Sorry I don't think I have a Zach Parise, but I do have a Jordan Parise. Here is a list of all the players I have. E-mail me if you are interested.

Jordan Parise

Drew Stafford

Brian Canady

Quinn Fylling (2)

James Massen (2)

Nate Ziegelmann (2)

Colby Genoway

Lee Marvin

Mike Prpich (2)

Brandon Bochenski (2)

Robbie Bina

Jake "the snake" Brandt

Dean Blais

I have a number of cards. Sorry I don't think I have a Zach Parise, but I do have a Jordan Parise. Here is a list of all the players I have. E-mail me if you are interested.

Jordan Parise

Drew Stafford

Brian Canady

Quinn Fylling (2)

James Massen (2)

Nate Ziegelmann (2)

Colby Genoway

Lee Marvin

Mike Prpich (2)

Brandon Bochenski (2)

Robbie Bina

Jake "the snake" Brandt

Dean Blais

I have to run now, but I will get in touch with you later today.

Thanks.

Anyone have a Parise?

I've only ever seen one on ebay, a couple of months ago.

How much were they selling the Zach card for??? I know I have several, if it would be worth looking for them!!!! I had a couple of complete sets of the SIOUX players. I also have a couple sets of the "GOPHERS". They handed them out several years ago when we played them in Minneapolis.

How much were they selling the Zach card for??? I know I have several, if it would be worth looking for them!!!! I had a couple of complete sets of the SIOUX players. I also have a couple sets of the "GOPHERS". They handed them out several years ago when we played them in Minneapolis.

I recall that I got handed some of those Gopher cards at a game in Minny too. I promptly gave them to my son for his bicycle spokes. I also recall him saying that the Hauser only lasted about one block before going to pieces. :p

TJordan: I've sent you a PM about ZPar memorabilia I have if you want it. Doesn't include a Zach card but does include JPar's and there's a bunch of other pretty good Zach stuff. Don't want a dime for any of it: consider it my gift to you.

THANKS!! I replied to your PM.

It took forever, but I found the aforementioned eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8722375186

It went for $14.50.

If you do have several of these cards, I could without a doubt pay you more than the eBay auction for one of them if it is in good shape and you're willing to sell it. Let me know.

Anyone?

im guessing this is a card that not many sioux fans are willing to give up since it is pretty rare and also zach only played 2 years so there are not many cards of him around in a sioux uniform. good luck with your search though. the card you found on ebay is the same one i have so thats why i did not send you a photo through email.

Hi everyone first time poster. Hoping to make lots of friends on here. Have been a frequent viewer of this website for over a year and am a huge Sioux hockey fan. ANYWAYS, the reason I decided to sign up is because I have the card you are looking for. I also have one that is autographed by Zach. I would be willing to part with one or the other. Just wondering if you had found one yet.

Hi everyone first time poster. Hoping to make lots of friends on here. Have been a frequent viewer of this website for over a year and am a huge Sioux hockey fan. ANYWAYS, the reason I decided to sign up is because I have the card you are looking for. I also have one that is autographed by Zach. I would be willing to part with one or the other. Just wondering if you had found one yet.

I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

By the way, Sioux student and TJordan welcome! I am from New Jersey and started following the Sioux in 2004 and almost everyone on the board is helpful. North Dakota seems like a very friendly place from the cross-section of people on SiouxSports.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

By the way, Sioux student and TJordan welcome! I am from New Jersey and started following the Sioux in 2004 and almost everyone on the board is helpful. North Dakota seems like a very friendly place from the cross-section of people on SiouxSports.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Thanks, JFR. North Dakota people rule.