SiouxSports.com Forum

Bad Weekend but...

AZSIOUX

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that all you got is the Triouxper no problem he's to busy with his Phil bashing and keeping slappy at bay :p

phil brings it on himself, come to think of it so does slappy. It's like taking candy from a baby, shooting fish in a barrel, and any other old cliche you can think of when it come to demeaning those two, they just make it so easy. You should try it sometime. It's much more gratifying hammering on those guys than on our own. I know it's been a tough year, but calling for Hak's head is senseless, just like last year. I'm not ready to abandon my team, now or ever.

Its nice how a johnny-come-lately fan is saying that I am abandoning the Sioux,get back to me when you have been a fan more than 2-3 years.Just because you question systems,motivation or anything else doesn't mean you always want someones head but just want things to be better. If we were JBSU maybe this year would be an ok year but we are THE FIGHTING SIOUX,one of the premier teams in college hockey.