SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX / GOPHS

SIOUX99

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I don't think they're going to tail off like they've done in the past.

I'll take that bet. Granted UW is playing very well. However, when is the last time that a team ranked #1 most of the year won the NC? Lately, it is the team that gets on a roll come March. I still have faith that the Badgers will find a way to piss themselves come tourney time.

Mariucci crowd chant perfect example as to why Native Americans don't want us to have the Sioux nickname anymore.

This reminds me of when we were all offended at the World Juniors when the fans were chanting "USA Sucks" except that those people DEFINITELY meant our country sucked, whereas the Mariucci fans aren't even thinking about Native Americans.

But I don't suppose it feels good to hear it no matter what it's supposed to mean.

This reminds me of when we were all offended at the World Juniors when the fans were chanting "USA Sucks" except that those people DEFINITELY meant our country sucked, whereas the Mariucci fans aren't even thinking about Native Americans.

But I don't suppose it feels good to hear it no matter what it's supposed to mean.

I wasn't offended by the USA chant by the Canadians. Native Americans have had so much taken away from them since the beginning of our country, where America has virtually nothing taken away from them.