SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs UAA

CAFFEINE

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toews interviewed and they said that he was indeed tired.

He also said that they may have gotten 51 shots but none of them were quality. He could say that again.

Quality shots right into their goaltender, to make him look like a stud. Anyone can be a hot goaltender when all the shots hit him right in the chest :D

Did they mention anything about how long he might be out for?

No mention of how long.

He couldn't get over the fact that all he got from Jordy was "hip flexor."

TH can be such a retard sometimes. He won't say that though, that's protected by HIPAA :D

We won't know about Radke until the lineups. I hope he is in the lineup. He's among the team leaders among D on offense.

Some good chances off the bat.

Honest question:

When is interference interference? It can't be interference if the player being intefered with has the puck, right?

Never heard of an interference guy for someone interfering the guy with the puck. All other types of penalty, but shouldn't be interference. Could be wrong though.

No mention of how long.

He couldn't get over the fact that all he got from Jordy was "hip flexor."

TH can be such a retard sometimes. He won't say that though, that's protected by HIPAA :D

We won't know about Radke until the lineups. I hope he is in the lineup. He's among the team leaders among D on offense.

Those who live in glass houses....... :D

I really hope thaht there is some scoring early. In theory I need to go to bed early because I have to drive nine hours back to UND tomorrow morning.

Good play by Oshie

Nonsense! A little over a week ago, I stayed up for Team USA before having to drive 18 hours from SoDak to TN! Hockey takes priority over sleep all the time :D