SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Night Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

This has nothing to do with the officials. The Sioux are just getting outworked. I see little glimmers of hope, but no sustained effort. Gophs look very good right now, and are getting the bounces. Very dangers combination tonight.

As for Irmen, that's what happens when a good NoDak boy goes bad. :D

taz

Aren't luck and bounces similar?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with the officials. The Sioux are just getting outworked. I see little glimmers of hope, but no sustained effort. Gophs look very good right now, and are getting the bounces. Very dangerous combination right now.

As for Irmen, that's what happens when a good NoDak boy goes bad. :D

taz

Sorry Taz boy but you are wrong. The Goofs are good with the puck but they are only getting it more often because of the calls they have been getting away with in their own zone. In fact their D has looked shakier than ours from the feed I am watching.

Aren't luck and bounces similar?

I think so. Both happen when you are working hard and moving the puck. Gophs just seem to be more aggressive right now. The game is getting a bit sloppy, which is probably do to the young guys being so hopped up. Kessel is on a mission.

taz

Now you know why I'm on CSTV. Though I am taping FSN. I figure they'll say something so rediculous that I'll have to watch it to believe it.

Lived in GF for 10 years, and put up with those two boneheads for the entire time when the Sioux were in the Cities playing. Think I would have learned.