SiouxSports.com Forum

Bemidji-UND Photos

PCM

I've posted some photos from the Subway Holiday Classic championship game between North Dakota and Bemidji State here:

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/showgallery.php?id=7

I apologize for the huge photo of James Massen. I forgot to scale it down before submitting it. With any luck, the administrator will help me correct the problem.

Did anyone see me up on the Ralph's big screen near the end of the Brown-Manitoba game? I don't know about anyone else, but that big giant head hovering over center ice almost scared the crap out of me. ???

Did you get a picture of the camera takin your picture?

No, I was so shocked that anyone would photograph me on purpose that I temporarily lost my senses. ???

The only reason I knew I was on the big screen is because as I was trying to take a picture of the players and coaches on the Brown bench, I noticed a player looking at me and pointing up. At first, I thought he was having a religious experience because of Brown's miracle finish. :p

No, I was so shocked that anyone would photograph me on purpose that I temporarily lost my senses. :p

The only reason I knew I was on the big screen is because as I was trying to take a picture of the players and coaches on the Brown bench, I noticed a player looking at me and pointing up. At first, I thought he was having a religious experience because of Brown's miracle finish. :)

:)???

PCM, How about some pictures of Notes?Or can't you press the button fast enough on the camera? :p:p:);):)

I think you were on the screen before me.Why do they pan on the crowd when one is shoving food in his face? ???:0;):)

Riverman, just be glad that you weren't picking your nose or scratching yourself. :)

If I can digitally catch Speedwak I can certainly catch Notermann.

tn_jnotermann_ND.jpg

tn_ND-can_07.jpg