SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many points did lee goren have in his career?

how many total games did lee goren play in his career?

how many points did lee goren have in the 4-2 win in the title game vs BC in 2000?

111 games, 127 pts, 2 goals and an assist in 2000 game

WINNER....PM your address.........

Someone BADger got a 5 min so Gophers on a PP to end the period, then 3:00 into the 2nd period. Anyone know what's going on?

Gophers score.

Checking from behind on #18 I believe, didn't catch the name of the BADger player.

Badger Player #18 kicked out of the game for checking from behind.

Yikes, Mike Eaves looks like he is going to snap.

Looking at Tech's arena it looks like a run down barn, wooden seats.

No wonder its hard to get players to come here.

Goofers just scored on the power play.

Matt Ford... how unsurprising.

2ND INTERMISSION TRIVIA...

3 part question....

how many points did lee goren have in his career?

how many total games did lee goren play in his career?

how many points did lee goren have in the 4-2 win in the title game vs BC in 2000?

winner will recieve a signed lee goren card

A. 124

B. 63

C. Have to guess.......2

I can't believe Spirko is not drafted for pros - He is one of the best I have seen & I saw Hrkacs - Blake - & who were those guys that left ? ? ? :glare:

For the past decade, the NHL has pretty much been about size, which as we know, Sparky doesn't have. However, with the new rules of the NHL, it's giving the smaller players a chance to showcase their skills. Therefore, it's a good possibility that Sparky will be picked up as a free agent with some team, and be given a shot.

AZSioux---just went to your site. Do you wear hockey jerseys 7 days a week? Never saw the one that says "North Dakota". What years did the Sioux wear those?

haha, no, just collect them..i do wear them when i attend sioux games though..not sure about the years when they wore the NORTH DAKOTA jersey..maybe someone here can help with that..

So something weird happened to me the other day on the Penalty Box. Someone with the screen name of a player PMed me. I didn't read it because I figured it was someone screwing with me, since it was someone I was EXTREMELY critical of.

Do you guys think I was just being messed with? Or would a player ever actually do that? I doubt it...