SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday night observations

redarmy

(I mean, on USCHO 4four4 claimed that the only reason why the Gophers don't have more NCs than the Sioux is because of some "bad bounces." Good grief! :silly: Well, at least by that logic we can take solace in the fact that, if it weren't for a few bad bounces, we'd have 10 NCs right now and have won 2 back to back titles in the past 5 years (2000 & 2001, 2004&2005)).

I think we all know that the worst bad bounce ever came in 1984 in the NC game...

I've got that one beat. During the playoffs with Duluth last year, I tried to start to start it but got no response. You could actually hear the crickets chirping outside. Not 60 seconds later, someone else started it and got a roaring response. A friend of mine gives me crap about it still.

I feel so dorky and useless.

Duh, because you couldn't compete with "We've got trees!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit in section 101 and/or 102 and I know that I'm always being questioned about what the students are saying. Especially the Sioux yeah yeah cheer. I love when they do that cheer but it seems only the students have it figured out. So to help out the people across the hall, why doesn't someone make the sign that says what you are yelling and then more people will respond. Not saying it needs to be brought to every game, but until everyone gets the hang of it! How long has it taken the senior section to catch on to the "No beer" song!!! lol There is nothing better than hearing everyone yelling together (like in Columbus) rather than just one section.

The other interesting thing about Columbus was that everyone did the "Hey Song" cheer. Nice to see all the arms in the air.

I still get asked if the Beer Song is our school song. :silly::D