SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/Denver @ Joe Senser's In Bloomington?

MafiaMan

Did anyone read over on GopherPuckLies the whining about Senser's providing Sioux games on the TV over Gopher sports? Bunch of knuckleheads complaining about the service at Senser's and how they are going to not eat or drink there any more.....I say good riddance. Senser's rocks! :)

Did anyone read over on GopherPuckLies the whining about Senser's providing Sioux games on the TV over Gopher sports? Bunch of knuckleheads complaining about the service at Senser's and how they are going to not eat or drink there any more.....I say good riddance. Senser's rocks! ;)

How unfortunate, since Joe Senser's is one of the very few places in the metropolitan area of Minneapolis/St Paul that you can see a live Gopher hockey game on TV. What an outrage! In retaliation, I think Gopher fans should lobby more schools to play "home" games at the Xcel Energy Center due to the obvious bias against the home team that exists here! :)

is there any bars in the elk river area that are going to be carrying the game. I'm being forced into coming down there from GF and giving up my seats to both games. Any help would be great

Sensers in Roseville, Bloomington, and Eagan are your only choices unless someone with a FSSN satelite in Elk River invites you over.

No, I have one, since Time Warner doesn't carry CSTV. Good chance I'll be at Senser's with the rest of the gang-green.

Time Warner does carry CSTV...at least they do in Minneapolis. It's part of the their FOX Sports package. I believe it's channel 311. The Sioux on CSTV two weeks in a row....sweet!

Time Warner does carry CSTV...at least they do in Minneapolis. It's part of the their FOX Sports package. I believe it's channel 311. The Sioux on CSTV two weeks in a row....sweet!

I'll have to check it out when I get home...I just logged onto the Bloomington listings and didn't see it there.

Did anyone read over on GopherPuckLies the whining about Senser's providing Sioux games on the TV over Gopher sports? Bunch of knuckleheads complaining about the service at Senser's and how they are going to not eat or drink there any more.....I say good riddance. Senser's rocks! :)

When I used to live in that area I relied on Sensers for my Sioux sports. Great bar especially now that they have remodeled. Thanks to Sensers!

I looked as well...it does show CSTV on Channel 311 for Bloomington. Check 'er out...

http://www.timewarnercable.com/CustomerSer...x=52&Image1.y=8

I should have said that while yes, they do carry CSTV, I do not have the Sports Package so I can watch it. Of course, I'm going to go home in about 26 minutes and double-check anyways.

When I used to live in that area I relied on Sensers for my Sioux sports. Great bar especially now that they have remodeled. Thanks to Sensers!

Even better now that I can come home and not smell like smoke. AND from what I'm reading, FEW GOPHER FANS! :)