Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<----- wishes he had the funds to pay for satellite

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, with the amount of money I pay for cable these days you would think I'd be able to watch whatever the hell I wanted. The only way I get to see the Sioux is if they are playing the Badgers on TV. That, or when I get back to GF and scarf some tickets from my brother in law.

I paid Dataflix the past few seasons to watch the Sioux on-line but decided against it this year. I couldn't figure out which part of Dataflix sucked more.... their product or their customer service.

You know, with the amount of money I pay for cable these days you would think I'd be able to watch whatever the hell I wanted. The only way I get to see the Sioux is if they are playing the Badgers on TV. That, or when I get back to GF and scarf some tickets from my brother in law.

I paid Dataflix the past few seasons to watch the Sioux on-line but decided against it this year. I couldn't figure out which part of Dataflix sucked more.... their product or their customer service.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The price of cable is what took me to satellite. For a few $$ more a month, I get a lot more channels than cable. Of course, than I dropped a ton on NHL Season Ticket so I could watch ZPar play every game too.

The price of cable is what took me to satellite. For a few $$ more a month, I get a lot more channels than cable. Of course, than I dropped a ton on NHL Season Ticket so I could watch ZPar play every game too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I may end up doing that as well at some point. The only downfall would be that I wouldn't have cable internet. I'm a big fan of that.

UNH supposedly has some quick forwards. I'm hoping that our bigger defenseman don't take stupid penalties this weekend due to not being able to keep up with them. Same problem we had in the 1st and 2nd period of 2000 national championship game, until Blais woke them up in the 3rd.