SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie for Hobey. Too Soon?

BleedGrn

He can't win the Hobey until after his second or third year, cause if he wins it this year along with the National title, and rookie of the year that would probably be enough for the Blues to want him in their organization and all of us fans would be cheated out of all that he brings to this team. So he'll just have to wait for that particular accolade. :silly:

He can't win the Hobey until after his second or third year, cause if he wins it this year along with the National title, and rookie of the year that would probably be enough for the Blues to want him in their organization and all of us fans would be cheated out of all that he brings to this team.  So he'll just have to wait for that particular accolade. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alwayslovedthatone.

By the way, just for the record, BLEEDGRN is not one of my other personalities. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Honestly it is a little early don't we all agree. I would agree Oshie was impressive in the high school hockey tournament, and against Northeastern, but my god Northeastern was awful. After Friday nights game I compared them strength wise to a good USHL team. The Sioux out muscled them big time, and that doesn't say much considering the youthfulness of the Sioux. Let's think a little before we post.

Holy Cow! You guys get worked up around here! :silly: I promise I was only kidding. I do expect to see great things out of all these kids that have come in this year.

Honestly, I don't expect to see the Sioux have a Hobey winner until Jake Marto comes in next year. :lol:

Awwww, c'mon y'all, I'm only kidding. But I am awful excited to watch hockey for the next few years.

:D;);)