SiouxSports.com Forum

Battle of the Valleys

bigmrg74

I just thought you guys might like to check out this artical on the Battle of the Valley's last weekend.  Your's truely was featured in it.  But right now we're all scratching our heads as how I was credited with starting GVfootball.com.    :lol:  :D

A Grand time in the Valley

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You look taller on your avatar...? ???

Good win this weekend...sounds like a fun atmosphere at Lubbers. ???

Bigmrg74,

Nice article. Good win.

But being I'm from the Saginaw Valley area, I would've like to have seen SVSU win, but as always, it's a great rivalry and the better team won this year.

I'd like to see SVSU get beyond the early round of the playoffs and then meet UND in the championship to get their butts kicked by the Sioux. Maybe bring the UND Fighting Sioux name into more households in the Mid-Michigan area. But Grand Valley keeps getting in their way :D .

Bigmrg74,

Nice article.  Good win.

But being I'm from the Saginaw Valley area, I would've like to have seen SVSU win, but as always, it's a great rivalry and the better team won this year.

I'd like to see SVSU get beyond the early round of the playoffs and then meet UND in the championship to get their butts kicked by the Sioux.  Maybe bring the UND Fighting Sioux name into more households in the Mid-Michigan area.  But Grand Valley keeps getting in their way :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You say that Grand Valley getting in Saggy's way is a bad thing. ???:D