SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Trips

rochsioux

not sure on exact hotels but this site may help...

new hamp

http://www.chtg.net/cgi-bin/showschool.cgi...f+New+Hampshire

denver

http://www.chtg.net/cgi-bin/showschool.cgi...rsity+of+Denver

duluth

im sure there are many fans on this site who can tell you where to stay in duluth

http://www.chtg.net/cgi-bin/showschool.cgi...innesota-Duluth

Duluth - my vote is Holiday Inn. With the enclosed skywalks you can go from you room to the DECC and never have to go outside, 5-7 minute walk. There is a bar downstairs from the hotel that Sioux fans gather at before and after the game. There are other hotels on the skywalk system, but I think the Holiday Inn is the most centrally located.

I've stayed at numerous places in Duluth, but the best has to be the Hawthorne Suites. It is right across the parking lot from the DECC, and within a couple blocks of all the bars and food places. The suites are GREAT...very large with a living room, dining room, kitchen, fireplace, and two bedrooms (plus a pullout in the living room)... reasonable when you split it up with 6 peaple.

I've stayed at numerous places in Duluth, but the best has to be the Hawthorne Suites.  It is right across the parking lot from the DECC, and within a couple blocks of all the bars and food places.  The suites are GREAT...very large with a living room, dining room, kitchen, fireplace, and two bedrooms (plus a pullout in the living room)... reasonable when you split it up with 6 peaple.

We've stayed there too, and the walk to the DECC is no big deal. Great place to stay, especially if you want to handle your own meals, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have any info on the Raddison in Duluth? Which would be a better choice with a family, Holiday Inn or Raddison. I checked on the Hawthorne Suites but they were booked.

Also, where is best place to stay in St. Cloud? Will only be able to make the Sat. night game.

Does anybody have any info on the Raddison in Duluth?  Which would be a better choice with a family, Holiday Inn or Raddison.  I checked on the Hawthorne Suites but they were booked.

Also, where is best place to stay in St. Cloud?  Will only be able to make the Sat. night game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best Western is decent.

teams stay either at the Radisson or the Holiday Inn

Mansucko stays at HI

St Clown is at Radisson

MN is HI

dont know about ND....

one time I step in the elevator with all my UMD garb on and in the elevator is 8 Mankato players.......14 floors in a slow elevator :love:

Booked rooms at Radisson last night for $79 which includes a $15 cert for breakfast. Thought it was a good buy.

I understand that UND stays here. Should be a great time!

Will be booking room at Best Western in St. Cloud for Saturday night.

Thanks everyone for the help!

teams stay either at the Radisson or the Holiday Inn

Mansucko stays at HI

St Clown is at Radisson

MN is HI

dont know about ND....

one time I step in the elevator with all my UMD garb on and in the elevator is 8 Mankato players.......14 floors in a slow elevator :love:

I hope you ripped one as you left...