SiouxSports.com Forum

Rutgers vs. Pittsburgh on ESPN

JESUS,family,rutgers

For those who want to start the college football weekend off early, we will be playing Pittsburgh on Friday night on ESPN at 8 eastern/7 central. This is possibly the biggest game for RU in the last 15 years. With a 2-1 record and remaining games against West Virginia,Syracuse,Navy,Connecticut,South Florida,Louisville, and Cincinnati we have the best chance for a bowl game since the late 70's. Our football and entire sports program really needs to win tomorrow night.

Roster is on the website--

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!My Webpage

Hello Siouxmd,

I have never seen UND play and I have never seen a Division 2 game. That being said, I have seen Top 10 Division 3 teams and Ivy League teams play. After looking through the roster and the size of the players, I would think we would dominate both sides of the ball. For a ballpark guess, I would say maybe 56-7. My guess is you would be able to beat many Ivy League teams. Hopefully, I will be able to see UND on tv in the NCAA playoffs this season.

Hello Siouxmd,

I have never seen UND play and I have never seen a Division 2 game. That being said, I have seen Top 10 Division 3 teams and Ivy League teams play. After looking through the roster and the size of the players, I would think we would dominate both sides of the ball. For a ballpark guess, I would say maybe 56-7. My guess is you would be able to beat many Ivy League teams. Hopefully, I will be able to see UND on tv in the NCAA playoffs this season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

56-7? Ouch...

Did we score first? :blush:

Hello Air Force One,

Rocky Hagar is not ringing a bell. Last night was so important for our football program, not just being on ESPN but also beating a team we have only beaten a couple times in the last decade or so. We were up 27-0 at halftime, but there were some anxious moments in the second half. This had to be one of our hardest hitting games in quite a long time. 3-1 and next week is West Virginia who is a much better team than Pitt. I'm going to try to hear the end of the North dakota game on the web--last week it came through loud and clear.

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!