SiouxSports.com Forum

Recruiting Weekend

SiouxFan4Life

This was the first weekend of the crucial recruiting. I understand that the sioux had guys down this weekends. One was a corner from Canada, I couldnt find much else on him but he looked like he had decent size. There was a lineman down, and a defensive linebacker. From what I have heard they all are into UND. This is all I have if anyone else has more please post

Thanks for the info. I have long thought UND needed to get back into Canada for recruits. I don't think anybody else in the NCC is recruiting there, and there have been so many great Sioux football players from Canada. Unfortunately, since Lotysz, Schultz and Juhasz, the pipeline has dried up for some reason.

The two players from ND who I hope the Sioux get are Drew Thomas from Red River and Brian Dykema from Strasburg. Drew's connection to UND is obvious. I have no idea where Dykema is looking, but he's an excellent linebacker prospect and he is from the old stomping grounds of Bubba Schweigert and Tommy Dosch so I would think UND may at least be in the running.