SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-SCSU series photos

PCM

I have posted photos from Friday night's game against the SCSU Huskies here:

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/showgallery.php?id=3

I didn't get many decent action photos. There are quite a few pictures of SCSU players because I'm trying to help USCHO build up their photo library of WCHA players. I'll try to rectify that tonight by shooting the Sioux during warmups at the Saturday game.

Is the obstruction/holding/tackling/etc on Parise since WCHA games started as blatant as Hennesey and partner make it sound? Really sounds like teams are thinking stop Parise/stop the Sioux/ which obviously hasn't worked for anyone so far. (or maybe it has made the games closer?;))

Is the obstruction/holding/tackling/etc on Parise since WCHA games started as blatant as Hennesey and partner make it sound? Really sounds like teams are thinking stop Parise/stop the Sioux/ which obviously hasn't worked for anyone so far. (or maybe it has made the games closer?;))

It's pretty bad, I think, especially since Parise is one of those players who is either always getting himself open, or getting the puck to someone else who is open. As Lundbohm said in the postgame yesterday, "Those guys are really good at bear hugging." It just seems like the refs don't want to give Parise the special treatment that other teams are giving him.

I've added some new pictures from Saturday night's game to the UND-SCSU photo gallery. You'll have to scroll down to see the new shots.

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/showgallery.php?id=3

There are a lot of shots of individual Sioux players, but not too many action shots. I might have to go back to shooting from the corners rather than directly behind the net. I was getting better stuff from the corners.

Unfortunately, the fans who sit at ice level on the corner seats don't like me there because I sometimes block their view, even though I try not to and I try to avoid overstaying my welcome.

Actually if it has done anything, UND has developed a second and third line to be concerned about. The Massen Line has continued to stack up points. Actually Zack has quitely started to rack up the points getting about 4-5 a weekend. So much for him struggling once he gets to the league games...

Schnider is starting to rack up the points also...