SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Football 2006 ---where is NDSU

SiouxFootballField

d2 should be included, as well as d3.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is also no Valp, Northern Colorado etc..... I believe the game is making strides to have teams in the game. It seems that the ones missing either don't give schollys like Valpo or non qualifying teams like SU, SDSU etc.....

If the Bison were in the game, I'd create UND just so I could whoop up on the Bison. This of course assumes that my PS2 wasn't a piece of crap and didn't stop working a week after I bought NCAA.

If UND ends up joining the Big Sky, they'll be in the game as all Big Sky teams are included right now.

i bought NCAA football 2006, and there is no NDSU Bisons in the D1-aa section.  Why is that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who?

The Bisons have a football team? :glare:

The Manitoba Bisons right?? The team from Manitoba the UND Hockey team beats the crap out of every year in exhibition hockey? (or I guess that could be that other BISONS team UND has owned for the last decade! :huh: )

Who is this ndsu you speak of?

Are they a college??? ???:huh:

Well - if they really do play football and they're NOT included in a major distributors video-game -- I guess no one really gives a crap they moved up to di-AA -- after all, who DOES care about di-AA??? It's just D2 with more imports that can't make a REAL DIVISION ONE School!

well..I guess that's all up to you TIMBO :D You pretty much admitted you wanted to "USE" UND when you were making the "BIG" transition - (TO MAKE SOME $$$) Now that you're BIG TIME - oh - you can't "afford" to play us (either by LOSING - which would be embarrasing!) OR having to pay us to come into the BARN :p

EITHER WAY! You've now been exposed as the opportunists everyone always thought you were....we didn't want to be your BE-otch during the transition and we WON'T do it "for nothing" now that you're BIGTIME (di-aa! :p )

You can always get an Arkansas-Monticello to come up for chump change but you won't get us! NOT without adding a couple extra zeros at the end of the check!

EITHER WAY!  You've now been exposed as the opportunists everyone always thought you were....we didn't want to be your BE-otch during the transition and we WON'T do it "for nothing" now that you're BIGTIME (di-aa! :D )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I-AA isn't "BIGTIME" why would UND be NDSU's "BE-otch" during any transition? Further, as this all pans out over the next few years, (assuming UND stays D2) and one compares the attendance and revenue figures beween the two schools. It will become clear that UND needs NDSU more than the other way around.

apparently....di-AA football isn't as BIG as "everyone" thought it was :p I can just hear the chant now...

WE'RE THE BISON

WE'RE THE BISON

(PLEASE pay attention to us!!!)

We (meaning the BI-son) play a FULL LEVEL below REAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL and have officially been EXCLUDED from a VIDEO GAME!! :D

Listening now...oh...sorry...I guess no one gives a crap :p

PS - at least we have a goal beyond a meaningless "conference" championship!! D2 seemed to be good enough for "you guys" before you bailed...guess it's good enough for us now! :)

PS - chat more with you from Florence this November....where will you guys be? Oh yeah...playing with yourselves as always! ;)

By the way, i'm curious what makes a real divison one school?  Is it acedemics?  Is it how pretigious their sports programs are?  What are your standards for what a real d1 school is and isn't?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've failed the academics argument.