SiouxSports.com Forum

Mankato or Minnesota State, whatever

Jav Fan

NWMSU was lucky to win last night. Was it b/c they are overrated, or is Mankato-Minn St underrated? Or some combination?

I noticed they have Tyrell Smith. He was our QBs leading receiver at College of the Canyons, and was supposed to go to San Diego State I thought. Sounds like a good pickup.

NWMSU was lucky to win last night.  Was it b/c they are overrated, or is Mankato-Minn St underrated?  Or some combination?

I noticed they have Tyrell Smith.  He was our QBs leading receiver at College of the Canyons, and was supposed to go to San Diego State I thought.  Sounds like a good pickup.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they are somewhat underrated with nationwide fans of D2 football. I am positive the teams in the NCC know exactly how good Minnesota State is and they will not be taken lightly. Especially after knocking UNO out of the playoffs last year.

i know for a fact that many of mankato's players do not come from rich families, so this means that they all work hard and love to hit. you just have to feel bad for a school like augustana, tho, who has kids who are from wealthy backgrounds. this of course means that they dont like doing hard work and hitting because they were raised in a rich environment

i know for a fact that many of mankato's players do not come from rich families, so this means that they all work hard and love to hit. you just have to feel bad for a school like augustana, tho, who has kids who are from wealthy backgrounds.  this of course means that they dont like doing hard work and hitting because they were raised in a rich environment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about you post this in the thread where I made the comments. I realize you probably don't fully understand what I have posted, but please put it in the correct thread.

How about is Pitt State overrated or is Delta State underrated.  The Statesmen are smoking the Gorillas 30-7 with 10 minutes left in the third.

I feel so bad for the Gorilla players, coaches and fans because they are oh so humble. :D:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The whole MIAA fan-base is pretty hard to take, and CMSU has the most biased and annoying poster of all.

With the new regional alignment, last year was the first time I really paid attention to the MIAA. Pitt and NWMSU were head and shoulders above the rest of the league, and were tops in the region as well. I'm trying to figure out if that was an aberration, and indeed the rest of the MIAA will continue to catch up to them, or if they will remain on top.

Its fun trying to learn about new teams, but I still kind of miss Cal-Davis and definetely miss Portland State. We had some classic battles. I'm sure we will with the MIAA teams as well. I guess you guys are going through the same thing with the GLIAC, you know about Grand Valley, but just who are the other guys, and what kind of ball do they play?

Good luck to the Sioux this year, the NCC looks to be loaded. I hope Winona State (or whoever from the NSIC) doesn't cause the earned access bs to come into play this year.

i know for a fact that many of mankato's players do not come from rich families, so this means that they all work hard and love to hit. you just have to feel bad for a school like augustana, tho, who has kids who are from wealthy backgrounds.  this of course means that they dont like doing hard work and hitting because they were raised in a rich environment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh?