SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Game on TV in Twin Cities

mksioux

I have reserved a television at Joe Senser's in Roseville for Saturday night's game on satellite. If you are interested in watching the game, please reply on this thread so I can give them an approximate number. If there are enough of us, the manager will probably give us a big screen.

Who's willing to give me money for showing.

:D;)

up.

:D

BTW I made the last couple periods at Bloomington. You might have thought that place was REA South. Many many Sioux fans there, and many tv's turned to the game. More on this game than the gopher game.

Way to go Senser's!

dagies-are you the guy sitting at the bar with the leather SIOUX jacket on? i looked at "this" guy and said to myself, "that must be dagies." the bloomington group started with about 4 fans and has grown considerably! ;) the manager said tonight that the only reason "sensor's" is packed on sat. nights is because of the SIOUX fans. :D let's keep it rolling!

dagies-are you the guy sitting at the bar with the leather SIOUX jacket on? i looked at "this" guy and said to myself, "that must be dagies." the bloomington group started with about 4 fans and has grown considerably! ;) the manager said tonight that the only reason "sensor's" is packed on sat. nights is because of the SIOUX fans. :D let's keep it rolling!

Ha! I thought that was YOU. Except I figured you would be with more people. :D

No but you probably saw me. I was sitting 3ppl to his right, at the bar. Had a green Sioux sweatshirt on. Had no clue where to find you all. Was just happy to watch the game.

You might have thought that place was REA South.

Thinking of REA south Too bad the Gophers could come up to the Ralph this season so we could take the title Marriuci of the west away from them.

Good to see some Sioux fans taking over MPLS...