SiouxSports.com Forum

Players leaving early

Hrkac_Circus

My first guess(es) would be also David, and maybe Ryan, Hale. I think that while David has shown a great defensive style we were all expecting, he would really need to put up some numbers of offense to set him apart from the guys NJ has on its team now, and it the pipeline. Otherwise, he might be stuck in the AHL for awhile.

Doesn't NJ also have the rights to DeMarchi and Paul Martin of Minnesota?

My first guess(es) would be also David, and maybe Ryan, Hale. I think that while David has shown a great defensive style we were all expecting, he would really need to put up some numbers of offense to set him apart from the guys NJ has on its team now, and it the pipeline. Otherwise, he might be stuck in the AHL for awhile.

Doesn't NJ also have the rights to DeMarchi and Paul Martin of Minnesota?

Why in the world would ryan hale leave early?;)??

My best guess of players leaving early would only be David Hale, and IF, he did leave, I don't think at this point in time it would be the smartest move he could make, unless his offensive numbers get a little better. Personally I think David is actually looking forward to playing another year with brother Ryan, they have good chemistry (obviously) and they are both good team leaders that can make an impact in the coming year. ;)